I have a masters degree and Ph.D in computer science on the University of
Economics in Prague.
The most interesting projects I have been working on include:I am a Sun certified Java programmer, I'm fluent in English and German and I
- Sleep as Android - swissknife alarmclock with sleep cycle tracking
- Distributed computing system for calculation of stock indices,
- Modular real-time billing system for ISP's,
- Online multiplayer strategic simulatation game called 'RedDragon',
- Implementation of the international standard for compound XML document validation NVDL,
- Remote camera-based monitoring system - RMS
- HTML validator able to unveil more errors than the official W3C validator and more...
- Data-mining in Schizophrenic patients and prediction of relapse in Schizophrenia (related to the ITAREPS project)
have a working abroad experience. I have also published several articles as part of my
scientific work mostly related to XML validation and telemedicine. I have presented my work
at WWW, XTech, Extreme Mark-up Languages conferences, MIE, ICBB, ICBBT.
PublicationsNálevka, P., Svátek, V.: Improving Efficiency of Telemedical Prevention Programs through Datamining on Diagnostic Data. In Proceedings of the 4th Conference on Bioinformatics
and Biomedical Technology, IPCBEE, IACSIT Press. 29:45–52, 2012.
Nálevka, P.: Smartphones for in-Home Diagnostics in Telemedicine. International Journal of Medical and Biological Sciences. WASET. 6:36–40, 2012.
Nálevka, P.: Predicting Relapse of Schizophrenia. Proceedings of the 23th International Congress
In of the European Federation for Medical Informatics (CD-ROM). 2011.
Nálevka, P.: Advanced Automated Authoring with XML. In Proceedings of the XML Prague Conference. 207–227, 2009.
Nálevka, P., Kosek, J.: Advanced Approaches to XML Document Validation. In Proceedings of the Extreme Markup Languages Conference. 2007.
Kosek, J., Nálevka, P.: NVDL – a Breath of Fresh Air for Compound Document Validation. In Proceedings of theXTech Conference. 2007.
Kosek, J., Nálevka, P.: Relaxed – on the Way towards True Validation of Compound Documents. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on World Wide Web 427–436, 2006.
This is a list of technologies and standards I have experiences with.
- HTML 4.01 recommendation
- XHTML 1.0 recommendation
- XML Schema
- Relax NG
Java (j2se j2ee j2me)
- JSP 2.0 JSTL + EL
- JSP TLB
- Android SDK
- BEA weblogic + portal
- Apache httpd
- IIS web server
- Forte for J
- MS Visual studio
- Power designer
- Rational ClearCase
Database and Persistence
- Cisco IOS
- Business Works
- RV (RVTX)
- Active Portal
- Data Search
- Interwowen CMS
- knowledge base
- Siebel Contact Center 7.7